Friday, August 25, 2017

August 25, 2017
2

I will tell you a story from my father, Its Real Story haha before that please follow me and tell your friend to read this spoof.
My Father called me and said "Hey Yusuf Come Here, I want to tell you very funny story", so I run and said "wait dad i'm coming"..
Let's began the story


In the past, I used to be a bachelor, have a husband and wife neighbors, when arguing, like to take a machete. One afternoon, as usual I was at home still wearing sarongs and wearing t-shirts. The husband and wife had another great fight.I immediately came and intervene of course still with the sheath. I tried to separate it. Suddenly I do not know who pulled my sarong, and my sarongs loose from my waist, so I just got inside.And I was ashamed, but his quarrels immediately subsided, hahaha Its Real You Know.

2 comments: